Dr. FRANK KAKINDA MBAAGA PhD
The Vice- Chancellor is appointed by the University Council in accordance with the regulations and has the following responsibilities and privileges: (1) Be the chief academic and administrative officer of the University; (2) Be responsible for the overall administration of funds and other assets of the University in collaboration with the University Secretary and Finance Director; (3) Be responsible for the building, promoting, and preserving the integrity, good name and image of the University; (4) Enjoy such privileges and perform such other functions as are provided for in the regulations.
Ms. LETICIA NAKIMULI
Dupty vice chancellor
The Deputy Vice- Chancellors is appointed bythe University Council in accordance with the regulations and hold the following responsibilities: (1) Assist the Vice- Chancellor in his/her duties and perform such functions as may be delegated to him/her. The Deputy Vice- Chancellor (Academic)is responsible for the academic affairs of the University whereas the Deputy Vice- Chancellor (Finance and Administration) overseas the finances and administration of the University. (2) In the absence of Vice- Chancellor and the Deputy Vice- Chancellor may appoint a member of staff to exercise the authority of the Vice- Chancellor
Mr. ANDREW SSALI
The university Bursar is appointed by the University Council on recommendation of the Appointments’ Board and have the following responsibilities:
(1) The financial planning and general administration of the finances of the University:
(2) Maintain financial accounts in the form determined by the University Council:
(3) He/she is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor through the University Secretary, who is the accounting officer.
Mr. ARINAITWE ANTHONY HENRY
The Academic Registrar is appointed by the University Council in accordance with the regulations and have the following responsibilities:
(1) Administration and organization of all academic matters including admission, enrollment, registration, syllabi, courses of study, examinations, research and publications;
(2) Arrange graduations, academic activities and other ceremonies:
(3) Be secretary to the University Senate.
Mr. GEORGE WAMALA LULE
The University Secretary is appointed by the University Council in accordance with the regulations and have the overall administrative responsibilities in the university:
(1) Administer academic, non academic staff affairs;
(2) Submit executed and planned work of the University to the University Council for approval:
(3) Prepare and revise from time to time the regulation of the University for the efficient and effective operation of the University:
(4) Be Secretary to the University Council and to the Appointments Board and provide secretarial and other logistics.
Mrs. AKULU GLORIA
Dean of students
The University Dean is appointed by the Appointments’ Board and have the following responsibilities: Students’ general welfare including organizing and receiving students in halls of residence. Organizing sports, games and other social activities.